Sometimes we just don’t know where to start. As believers we know that we need to share the Good News but we often don’t know where to start! As days turn into months and months into years, we don’t see the spread of the Good News as we should, as we must. There is an urgent need for a Saviour but we don’t know where to start.
That’s where a catalyst comes in. To start a fire you need a spark. To breathe life into your Evangelism Ministries you need a catalyst. The Holy Spirit encourages, inspires and enlightens us. If you need to light the fire of evangelism in your community, let us provide the spark, let us come and do the Catalyst Talk.
If, as I did, you’ve experienced any of the following, then allow us to come and talk to you about how to light a fire within your Evangelism Ministry:-
- Not many people were interested in my enthusiasm for Jesus Christ
- My friends and family assumed that I was going through a phase that would pass
- Many people thought that I was being judgmental of their life-styles and choices
- I started to tip-toe around, trying not to offend and slowly becoming quiet about my faith
- I quietly begged God to send people my way hoping that I could quietly sit around looking holy and people would be naturally drawn to me
- If I found the opportunity to share my faith I would often hear ‘I am happy, I have a good life, I live a good life, I am not hurting anyone, I am a good person’