Today as we consider these strange times, let us go back to the promises of the Lord. As we read the Word, listen to the words and the promises of our loving Father.
- We can trust in the Lord
- The Lord is a rock and a fortress
- He will pull us out of the net
- He is our strength
- He has redeemed us
- He is the God of truth
- He has set our feet in a large room
- Our times are in His hands and He will deliver us
- His goodness is great for those that fear Him
- He will hide us and keep us
- He hears us
- He preserves the faithful
- He rewards
- He strengthens our hearts when we are of good courage and we hope in the Lord
These are the truthful promises of a Father who loves His children. You are loved, you are seen, you are known, you are protected, you are redeemed, you are saved, you are preserved, you are heard.
Our Father in Heaven loves us so much that He sent his only begotten Son, our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, to die on a cross for us. He died for you and he died for me. Remember these things today as the Holy Spirit encourages you and whispers these promises with the breath of life, the breath of transformation, the breath of healing and the breath of Joy.
Bless you today in Jesus name.
Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies’ sake.Psalm 31:16